Monday, March 8, 2010

Car Transport Florida: A Great Solution for High-Mileage Vehicles

A few months ago, I got a new job and had to move my entire life from Florida to California. I knew I wasn’t going to have that hard of a time adjusting to the climate as Florida and California are pretty much equal parts sunshine.

However, there was no way I could make the drive in my car and was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to bring it. It’s a ‘97 Civic with almost 90,000 miles on it! It’s in great shape otherwise, but her days of cross-country road trips were over years ago. I have to take it easy if I want her to last. I’ve been pretty happy with the car and I didn’t want to trade it in. So a friend suggested I look into car transporting companies.

I found United Routes and got a free online quote for car transporting. I was blown away at how affordable the whole process was. The friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff answered any questions I had and I was able to send my car off from my door in Florida and have it delivered to my new door in California. All in all, it was a great value compared to the cost of buying a new car. I highly recommend car transporting to anyone going on a long distance move.

No comments:

Post a Comment