Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Car Transporting is Better Than Driving

When my husband and I were getting ready to move from Florida to California, it seemed like a no-brainer that we would pay a car transporting service to ship our station wagon across the country.

I’d already started researching car transport companies when my husband said, “Honey, I think we should just drive it.” Men always want to do everything themselves.

To talk him out of it, I gave my husband a list of reasons why interstate car transport is better than driving cross country. Just look at what it costs you:
  • A trip to the mechanic. Even if it’s working fine, nobody drives a car cross country without a mechanic’s OK.
  • Gas. Our old car isn’t exactly fuel efficient, and driving all those miles would definitely add up.
  • Decreased resale value. Cross country drives cause a lot of wear and tear, which can permanently decrease a vehicle’s worth.
Overall, finding a car transport Florida company was the right decision for us. And if we ever move again, we’ll be looking for a car transporting service specializing in auto transport California!

1 comment:

Post a Comment